When is the last time you reviewed your plan?
- Life & Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group Benefit Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Executive Benefit Planning
- Retirement Plans
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Specialized Problem Solving & Analysis
At Dawson Insurance, relationships are at the center of everything we do. When you choose Dawson to help you manage your financial future and employee benefit needs, you choose experts in the field who care about what matters most to you. Our team takes the time to understand your priorities, specific needs, and personal goals to develop a plan that’s right for you and your future. We share our complete knowledge and resource base with you so that you can be sure of where your finances are going and why.
We believe in a consultative and advisory approach, so that we can discover where your concerns and ambitions lie and tailor a custom solution for you. Instead of pushing a standard program onto our clients, we work to discover what you should and shouldn’t consider having as part of your strategy to ensure you have a sound and secure financial plan. We ask the right, honest questions to find opportunities that fit your unique situation and personal vision for the future.
When you enter into a partnership with us, you not only receive quality service to protect your financial future. You also receive a dedicated advisor and team who are there to answer your questions, address your concerns, and take the confusion and complexity out of the process. This way, you can focus on your personal goals and ambitions without worrying about the hassle or intricacies of financial planning. We go the extra mile to provide exceptional client service, quality coverage and planning options, and maintain lasting partnerships because your future and finances truly matter to us.
Contact us today to learn how Dawson Insurance can provide your unique advantage for all of your financial planning needs.
MarketLink enables you to:
- Easily comply with ACA reporting requirements, including IRC Section 6055 and 6056 reporting
- Offer affordable benefits, including minimum essential coverage
- Provide best-in-class benefits aligned with state and federal exchanges
- Empower your employees, encouraging investment in health care decisions
- Gain control over your benefits budget and annual renewal costs
- Reduce administrative burden and integrate processes to increase efficiencies
- Develop healthier consumers and a long-term wellness culture
- Help employees choose the right benefits for themselves and their dependents
Need Individual Health Insurance?
We have partnered with GoHealth to make it easy for you to research, compare, and buy an individual health plan.
Compare benefits and prices from multiple carriers.
- All pre-existing conditions, preventative care, and maternity care covered.
- Find out if you qualify for lower costs based on your income.
- You won’t find lower rates anywhere else!
Start Now or Call 866.963.7288 to explore plans now!